Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally!


I'm finally posting some pictures of our apartment. There are some rooms that I have not even touched, so they still look pretty boring. But I started to add some nice touches like paint and pictures. I'm still lacking some homey touches because home stuff here is quite expensive. I'm waiting on getting things from the states (= Enjoy....

Front door and looking into the living room before I painted
I painted! The best part was getting rid of the blue doorframe
Inside the living room and my pictures that I bought outside the city
(watercolors of mountains/volcanoes in Ecuador) and I got them framed!

Dining room view from the kitchen Dining room again...I painted it too



Looking down the hallway at the front door
(which I didn't paint...still blue) The other end of the hallway (I painted) and looking into our bedroom which I have done nothing to yet.

Guest bedroom which I haven't touched!
It needs some love, I just haven't had time! Trying to get rid of some of the ugliness by painting walls in the guest bathroom.
The girls from the dorm and I made peanut butter cookies! Lijun loved the oven mitt (=

View from the kitchen
View of school from apartment Other view from apartment


My favorite! Jugo de Mora (berry juice)!! I haven't made it from scratch yet...this is the frozen pulp blended with water and a little sugar....yum (=

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to visit and see it in person. :) Must be a huge change from your studio in NYC.

    ReplyDelete