Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saying goodbye to New York City

We still have a month before we move out of the city...but lately the popular question people are asking us is "what will you miss the most." Well, when you live here, it's hard to pick one thing you'll miss. More than that, I can't even articulate what I'll miss...if you've lived here I'm sure you know the feeling. Today my aunt Liz said it perfectly, "once New York is in you, it never leaves you." Even though we're leaving, I'm happy to keep the essence of NYC in me (=

Here are some photos to document our life in the Big Apple (in no particular order)....



DUMBO, Brooklyn



The United Nations




Our Wedding


Food from a street fair!




Christmas in the City


Brooklyn Bridge


Manhattanhenge



Mets Game



Broadway show



Halloween


Cafe Lalos....my FAVORITE cheesecake


Highline Park..old subway tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment